Why choose R.T. Grim Electronics?
- We have more than 90 years of experience in the electronic service industry in general and over 50 years of experience in the automotive electronic repair business with much of that time working directly with Ford, GM, and Chrysler corporations. In the last five years, we have also developed relationships with Dorman Products, Inc. and Jasper Innovative Solutions, Inc. for repair and exchange services.
- We have in house technical specialists that do quality work that are supported by a team of service professionals that care about our customer’s expectations.
- We always keep the customers best interest as our number one priority even if that means recommending better alternatives to our services based on the situation.
- Customer experiences affordable rates usually 40% – 60% of the price of alternative replacement options.
- Informational and advice inquiries are always welcomed.
What is turn-around time for repairs?
Most products have an in-shop turn-around time of 1-3 business days. Older products can take longer.
What is warranty period?
We offer a 1-year warranty on automotive electronics product. If your product should fail any time within 1 year from your purchase date, we will repair it free of charge and will usually pay for shipping each way.
What are my payment options?
We accept all major credit cards, checks or cash, and will call you for payment info after your product has been processed.
Customers with accounts will be charged at product completion with payment due net 30 days.
What is the process to get product repaired?
1. Locate product from our tables. If your product is not listed, please call us at 717-761-4113 ext. 260 or 1-800-382-1431 to discuss capabilities.
2. Click link in table to order or call us at 717-761-4113 ext. 260 or 1-800-382-1431.
3. Ship product to our address. Please see Shipping Instructions.
4. We receive and process your product. We will contact you if estimated cost exceeds original quote and upon completion of product for payment if not charged to your account.
5. We will ship product back to you via UPS at our expense.
What are shipping instructions?
- Use a sturdy box that provides an extra three inches of space around the entire product.
- Please do not use any box that has any markings related to hazardous materials.
- Wrap the product in packaging material that fills that three inch void and completely encompasses the product.
- If we provided documentation, include the RTG copy else include some kind of documentation with all of your pertinent contact information, shipping details, and a full description of the product issues.
- Confirm there is no movement in the box once it’s sealed.
- Apply the UPS shipping label that we provided, if applicable.
- If you pay for your own shipping, product may be shipped by any method of your choosing.
R.T. Grim Electronics
3925 Trindle Road
Camp Hill, PA 17011